Sandbox is not available alongside to academy course

I am doing modelling fundamentals course and sandbox has stop appearing alongside the exercise page. I can login to Sandbox separately to de exercises but 'check database' does not pick those.
What is the problem?

Please choose proper Desktop version that is compatible and unblock popup blockers.
Thanking you
Sameer Sudhir Gijare

Hello @nzorin and welcome to the Community!

The sandbox for the course may have expired and should be automatically recreated. Sometimes it takes a minute or so for you to see the sandbox for the course.

Were you able to eventually see the sandbox?

These new GraphAcademy courses do no use Desktop. All work is done in the sandbox in the cloud.

Elaine

@elaine.rosenberg - same problem with me. I can log in to sandbox and check results via *.neo4jsandbox.com. However, it cannot be toggled via the course page and it doesn't pick up changes I made via sandbox.!
Please refer to the picture in this reply - the sandbox area is always grey. It did ask me to log in, but it stays grey after I submitted my username and password. But I can confirm my sandbox hasn't expired as I can get access to it and check data I've created via *.neo4jsandbox.com.
Screenshot 2021-10-12 at 22.48.40|569x500

Any solutions?

@chenfrey920417, Welcome to the Community!

There is a connection between a particular sandbox and the courses.

The Cypher Fundamentals course uses the Movie sandbox and the Graph Data Modeling course uses the blank sandbox.

If these sandboxes do not exist, the GraphAcademy app will create them, even if you are continuing with a course for which the sandbox has expired.

Another thing that might be an issue is your Network speed?

I suggest that you log out of GraphAcademy, clear your browser cache and cookies and log back in again.

Let us know if you continue to have problems.

Elaine

Hi @elaine.rosenberg - thanks for getting back to me. I tried this with no luck :frowning:
So, I unenrolled this course and reenrolled it again. Finally, I could get the sandbox sidebar open. It's a little inconvenient but I can resume coding in the exercise.
It would be nice if we have a permanent solution!

Glad to hear that you were able to resume the course.

Did you unenroll or log out?

Elaine