Error when starting the database instance

it comes to change the port configuration from 7468 to other port but still database doesn't start and throw an error check the log file

Hello @tarun.sankhla.prc and welcome to our Community!

What platform and what version of Neo4j Desktop?

Can you look in the log file for that particular database to see if there is anything that might help to troubleshoot the problem?

Elaine

I am using windows 10 (4gbRAM) and Neo4j version 4.2.1 and 4.1.3

is RAM might be a issue??
I have used the 4.1.3 version a few months back and it was working but now this error is popping up

this is the error in the log file

2020-11-28 09:19:18.207+0000 ERROR [o.n.g.f.DatabaseManagementServiceFactory] Error starting Neo4j database server at C:\Users\tarun\AppData\Local\Neo4j\Relate\Data\dbmss\dbms-255902f5-1cdb-45f2-b4dd-7e21ed462d8c\data\databases
org.neo4j.kernel.lifecycle.LifecycleException: Component 'org.neo4j.kernel.internal.locker.LockerLifecycleAdapter@f713686' was successfully initialized, but failed to start. Please see the attached cause exception "Lock file has been locked by another process: C:\Users\tarun\AppData\Local\Neo4j\Relate\Data\dbmss\dbms-255902f5-1cdb-45f2-b4dd-7e21ed462d8c\data\databases\store_lock. Please ensure no other process is using this database, and that the directory is writable (required even for read-only access)".
at org.neo4j.kernel.lifecycle.LifeSupport$LifecycleInstance.start(LifeSupport.java:463) ~[neo4j-common-4.2.1.jar:4.2.1]
at org.neo4j.kernel.lifecycle.LifeSupport.start(LifeSupport.java:110) ~[neo4j-common-4.2.1.jar:4.2.1]

Not sure if you may have other Neo4j instances running on the same system.

Can you try restarting your system to see if that resolves the issue?

Elaine

I did that too i restarted my system and killed all the process running on neo4j but still facing the same issue
and also I installed it on my other laptop and that machine the database is not starting and throwing prompts of change pin configuration and after that error of same logs as above