Error in Creating a Node Challange

Hi,
I wrote the next Cypher code to the sandbox:
MERGE (p:Person {name: 'Daniel Kaluuya'}). And the node was created.
When I clicked the Check Database button, I got the next message:
"### Oops!

It looks like you haven't passed the test, please check your answers and try again.If you are stuck, try clicking the Show Hint button."
I clicked the button, and later the Show Solution too. And the Solution is same as our my code.
Anyone have any ideas what could be wrong?

2 Likes

I'm running into the exact same problem in the second part of the Cypher Fundamentals class. I can't figure out how to fix it.

1 Like

I am experiencing the same issue.

1 Like

I've moved on to the Graph Data Modeling Fundamentals, and I'm still having the same problem for every single practice Sandbox session. I'm starting to wonder if Neo4j is having some issues with Sandbox today or something.

1 Like

Same issue here. I've even executed the proper query after those "MERGE"s, which returned the correct data. However the "Check Database" is still returning that "OOPS!" error :frowning:

1 Like

It was still working this morning. Maybe it will work fine again tomorrow.

2 Likes

Indeed, it was working earlier today.

1 Like

This is still happening

The same is happening here. In the Cypher Fundamentals and Graph Data Modeling Fundamentals.
Even running the solution the "Validate Results" function is not working properly.
Before Sunday, everything was running perfectly.

It seems all the "Check Database" is not working, I tried all "Check Database" in Cypher Fundamentals and Graph Data Modeling Fundamentals.

I was facing the same issue about 12h ago but I just checked and it is working now.

Thank you for your reply!

Nice! I just checked as well, and it's working great for me too!

Nice.. Thanks for sharing

Stevediaz
(link)

1 Like