Cypher Fundamentals Internal Server Error

Hey guys,

I'm trying to enrol into the Cypher Fundamentals course, however after clicking the Enroll Now button, I'm getting an

OOPS

# Internal Server Error

It's our fault, not yours...

error message. Is there a workaround to getting to this course?

Hey @pauls , welcome to the community! I'm struggling to see anything in the error log so I'm hoping this may have been an intermittent error. Could you try again, please? If it doesn't work, email graphacademy at neo4j dot com with your graphacademy email address.

Hey @adam_cowley, I Faced the same issue while enrolling in 2 courses from GraphAcademy. I tried for 3-4 hours before Sending an email to the Support team.

I am experiencing the same issue - tried a number of times with a few different courses

Hi Adam. Thank you!

I have just emailed you the details. And I am still experiencing this issue. Please let me know if you'd like me to try anything else.

Hello folks,

We have a temporary problem with GraphAcademy that we are working to resolve.

The workaround is to:

1. Go to sandbox.neo4j.com and create the project for the sandbox you require for the course (see below)
  2. Enroll in the course.

The following courses use these sandbox projects:

Cypher Fundamentals: movies
Modeling Fundamentals, Importing CSV Data into Neo4j: blank
All other Cypher courses, GDS product introduction, and app dev courses: recommendations

Elaine

1 Like

Hi Elaine,
I am facing similar issue with accessing sandbox from my course. I have created movie project for Cypher fundamentals. I have mentioned the error message below

Error connecting to sandbox

Could not perform discovery. No routing servers available. Known routing table: RoutingTable[database=default database, expirationTime=0, currentTime=1677809556434, routers=[], readers=[], writers=[]]

The problem users have been having enrolling in a course has been resolved.

In a separate tab, can you go to sandbox.neo4j.com and terminate the movies sandbox.

Then go back to the course page and refresh. It should recreate the sandbox.

Elaine

Hi Elaine, I am still stuck at the same issue.
I did terminate the movie in sandbox before going to the course page and refreshing the page. Error is still the same.

Its working now :slightly_smiling_face:. Thanks