Cannot find gds.localClusteringCoefficient.write

H, I am running neo4j on a VM. I was following the example from book Graph Algorithms: Practical Examples in Apache Spark and Neo4j on citation dataset.

While running this query:
CALL gds.localClusteringCoefficient.write({ nodeProjection: 'Author', relationshipProjection: { CO_AUTHOR_EARLY: { type: 'CO_AUTHOR_EARLY', orientation: 'UNDIRECTED' } }, writeProperty: 'coefficientTrain' });

I am getting the following error:
There is no procedure with the name gds.localClusteringCoefficient.write registered for this database instance. Please ensure you've spelled the procedure name correctly and that the procedure is properly deployed.

I am using GDS release 1.1.5 for neo4j 3.5x.
I searched for this method in gds.list and didn't find anything. (beta as well as alpha)

So, is this not included in this release of GDS ? Any workarounds ?
(I have looked that this version is still supported.)
Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

gds.localClusteringCoefficient.write was introduced in GDS 1.2.

If you can't upgrade to a 4.0/4.1 database (which would let you run the most recent release of GDS), then you'll want to call gds.alpha.triangleCount, and make sure to add YIELD coefficient: https://neo4j.com/docs/graph-data-science/1.1/algorithms/triangle-counting-clustering-coefficient/#algorithms-triangle-count-clustering-coefficient-sample

Thanks. Worked like a charm!