After upgrading to neo4j Desktop Version 1.1.10 - Neo4j Bloom activation is gone

(T Gertler) #1

Hi,

i have upgraded my Neo4j Desktop to Version 1.1.10 through the not build in upgrade function.
After that i was not able to user neo4j Bloom anymore. There is now a "attention" sign, with the information, that i will need a activation key.

I though bloom is free in the desktop version and i was able to practice with it in the past without any key.

Regards

(Ljubica Lazarevic) #2

Hi,

To be able to use Bloom, you will need an activation key, which you add in Neo4j Desktop. Please do reach out to your local sales rep. If you don't know who this is, please PM me.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Lju

(Anselmjeong) #3

Hi.....
I'm a newbie in graph database world, but quite sure that it has many potentials.

I'm also interested in the capability of Bloom and tried to find whether it would help me to put me through the project I'm working on. However, Neo4J desktop version blocked the Bloom package and I'm wondering whether I can get any free activation key.... Or what would be the cost of getting the needed activation key? Thanks...

From South Korea

(Brandon Richards) #4

Hello! I will private message you to discuss...

Brandon