Unique Email Addresses Challenge fails for Node.js

I am going through the Graph Academy challenges for Node.js, and this test keeps failing with this error message

04. Handling Driver Errors › should find a unique constraint

Neo4jError: There is no procedure with the name `db.constraints` registered for this database instance. Please ensure you've spelled the procedure name correctly and that the procedure is properly deployed.

Hello @artanmuzhaqi ,

Welcome to the community!

We had an issue with validations of challenges that has been resolved. I am wondering if that is the issue you are facing.

Can you try the validation again?

If that does not work for you, please include the exact page in GraphAcademy where you are seeing this error.

Thanks,
Elaine

I have the exact same issue when trying to complete the same challenge but for .Net.
I am connected to sandbox, db.constraints() does not exists.

We upgraded our sandboxes to V5.4 and we need to update the app dev courses to not use db.constraints.

We will keep you posted and thanks for your patience.

Elaine

Hey @artanmuzhaqi, I have updated the Node.js repository, the constraint check in the test is now correct for 5.4. You can pull/fetch to update the value or update Cypher in the test to get it to pass:

@mathieu.wybrecht I'm working on the .net course next. It should be live by the end of the day.

1 Like

Thank you! I will let you know if I still receive the same issue.

1 Like