"The client is unauthorized due to authentication failure"

I have this on in conf/neo4j.conf:

dbms.security.auth_enabled=true

However, I can only access the database by bolt driver code, not in the browser,
http://xx.xx.xx.xx:7474/browser/
where it shows the message:
Neo.ClientError.Security.Unauthorized: The client is unauthorized due to authentication failure.

Also, I can't access the db through cypher-shell:

bin/cypher-shell -a xx.xx.xx.xx:7687 -u neo4j -p xyz
`The client is unauthorized due to authentication failure.`

But my code works this way:
driver = GraphDatabase.driver(self.uri, auth=(self.username, self.password), encrypted=False)

This happens after I restarted the DB or switched to another DB and switched back. I don't know exactly when I can't visit it in browser or at the cypher terminal. It seems the password (I set) still works, but just unaware by the browser and the cypher command.

The debug log isn't very helpful:

2020-11-13 20:36:22.023+0000 INFO [o.n.s.AbstractNeoServer$ServerComponentsLifecycleAdapter] [system] Starting web server
2020-11-13 20:36:22.817+0000 INFO [o.n.s.AbstractNeoServer$ServerComponentsLifecycleAdapter] [system] Web server started.
2020-11-13 20:43:20.895+0000 WARN [o.n.b.r.DefaultBoltConnection] The client is unauthorized due to authentication failure.
2020-11-13 20:43:41.028+0000 WARN [o.n.b.r.DefaultBoltConnection] The client is unauthorized due to authentication failure.
2020-11-13 20:43:49.838+0000 WARN [o.n.b.r.DefaultBoltConnection] The client is unauthorized due to authentication failure.
2020-11-13 20:45:38.337+0000 WARN [o.n.b.r.DefaultBoltConnection] The client is unauthorized due to authentication failure.
2020-11-13 20:46:15.387+0000 WARN [o.n.b.r.DefaultBoltConnection] The client is unauthorized due to authentication failure.
2020-11-13 20:46:25.113+0000 WARN [o.n.b.r.DefaultBoltConnection] The client is unauthorized due to authentication failure.

I've had a similar issue on my laptop, so I'm curious to see what other people say. I had the same line in my logs, but it always continued to work in the browser.