Problem with export AuraDB to Desktop

Hi,

I have an AuraDB Free instance with around 60k Nodes and around 120k Relationships. According to

call dbms.components()

it's on version 5.10

I would like to run the DB locally and do some recommendation algortithms with Graph Data Science Library.
I can export the database dump (download the snapshop), however, when I try to load it back into a 5.9 Desktop DBMS (5.10 is not available for download), the database will just stay offline and won't start. Does someone have a solution for that or is there another way to export the data? I tried the CSV as stream export, however, it breaks the Aura instance with a large batch size and with a small batch size it takes ages to get all stuff over.
Is there some kind of a standard solution how to handle such problems?

I'm running the Desktop environment on a MacBook Pro 2023 with the latest MacOS Ventura

Thanks a lot

Update - 5.10 is now available and I managed to import my data there. Unfortunately, now the GDS version compatible with 5.10 is missing. When I start the server over the console with the newest GDS, it refuses to start with the error that versions are incompatible. Does someone have a workaround or do I just have to wait?