Not able to use neo4j database from browser

I am not able to connect to neo4j database from browser . I have set up enterprise 4.0.2 .
getting below erro CALL dbms.routing.getRoutingTable($context, $database) - {context: {}, database: } - {}
2020-03-30 12:16:26.739+0000 INFO id:80 - 4 ms: bolt-session bolt neo4j-javascript/0.0.0-dev client/172.28.102.105:56416 server/10.12.65.117:7687> system - neo4j - CALL dbms.routing.getRoutingTable($context, $database) - {context: {}, database: } - {}

and when on browser using :use neo4j , getting error "A database with the "neo4j" name could not be found"

but able to query same table from neo4j-console

not able to get details by using dbms.cluster.overview() from browser
getting below error

WebSocket connection failure. Due to security constraints in your web browser, the reason for the failure is not available to this Neo4j Driver. Please use your browsers development console to determine the root cause of the failure. Common reasons include the database being unavailable, using the wrong connection URL or temporary network problems. If you have enabled encryption, ensure your browser is configured to trust the certificate Neo4j is configured to use. WebSocket readyState is: 3

In addition to
dbms.default_listen_address=0.0.0.0
I had to uncomment and edit:
dbms.default_advertised_address=neo4j-host

neo4j-host or what ever the dns name/ip address is of the host on your network