@guinametal Louvain was what I was looking for when I had a similar issues-CALL algo.list() not displaying the full list of Graph Algorithms. Attached shot is of my Other Neo4j system properties
Another thing you might want to try is downloading:
Looks like 3.5.14 was released today-I just did this to test before I responded and is fine for me. Had the issue was community 3.5.11 and this, along with updating conf file fixed it:
- Download neo4j-community-3.5.14-windows.zip from https://neo4j.com/download-center/
- Download neo4j-graph-algorithms-184.108.40.206-standalone.jar (latest) from https://neo4j.com/download-center/
- Unzip both
- Copy all files/folders/jars except graph-algorithms and the READ.ME from 3.5.12 plugins to 3.5.14 plugins folder
- Take unzipped neo4j-graph-algorithms-220.127.116.11-standalone.jar and put in 3.5.14 plugins folder
- Clone import folder contents from 3.5.12 to 3.5.14
- Clone data folder from 3.5.12 to 3.5.14
- Move conf file from 3.5.14 to a different folder outside of what you are doing and move your conf file from 3.5.12 to 3.5.14
-Then use neo4j as were, but to load in CMD line, would type in cd "new path to 3.5.14"
-Also, will need to set new password for 3.5.14 during :server connect
-default is username: "neo4j" password: "neo4j"