Neo4j with Chrome Browser / Crash after Whodunit Dataset upload

Hello, since the beginning of SoN 2020 I'm using the same Neo4j desktop instance on my laptop.
Nevertheless, after loading the Whodunit Dataset (cf. SoN Week 3 Challenge) by copy/paste from the given link, the data (56 459 nodes and 47901 Relationships) seems duly uploaded but I cannot use the DB without getting a crash... please see my screenshot Neo4j Crash - SoN 2020 08-23-20 at 05.12 PM.PNG - Google Drive
Do we have to update the DB settings to be able to properly use it ?
I also noticed that my queries started to become slower when performing the previous SoN challenges time after time... can you please give me a few advices ?
FYI: I also had a try with Neo4j Sandbox and get the same kind of error message when trying to MATCH a particular node with a WHERE...
I wonder if this issue is related to Chrome settings ???

After flushing the cookies (and cache) of Google Chrome, I could recover my access to Neo4j (Desktop instance) and have acceptable performance when doing the training... it seems even better with Firefox browser, but I regularly have to flush the Cookies and Cache to keep acceptable performances from my laptop... I do not remember I had to do that so frequently with older (3.x) versions of Neo4j.