**Description:Role: Graph Technology Consultant
The Consultant, Health Care Knowledge Graph platform (Neo4j) will partner with key stakeholders to analyze business processes and system needs, and gain clear understanding of project scope in order to understand the best approach for implementing graph technology and addressing identified use cases. The consultant will educate internal teams, gain support, perform technical development and configuration, perform fit/gap analysis (system capabilities / business processes / business requirements) and research solutions to make recommendations for Graph implementations that effectively address business needs.
The consultant will provide hands-on and delivery focused Enterprise Knowledge Graph (EKG) solutions and will help to guide business requirements into best practice implementations. They will have a proven track record in enterprise graph solution delivery utilizing both LPG (Neo4j) and RDF (quad/triple store) technologies. They will guide initial quick delivery of practical use-case proofs, while balancing the need for maintainability and reusability. The consultant will build the foundation for a multi-year effort to advance business analytics and processes with the goal of facilitating data-driven insights and decision making. The consultant will advocate for Graph adoption in the enterprise through proof of business value.
Here are all the details below. I am posting for a colleague who is a recruiter and just had this come across his desk. I will forward your email contact info to him if you are interested. Good luck!
· Work experience with healthcare ontologies and biomedical vocabularies (SNOWMED, ICD, HCPCS, RxNorm, DrOn, UMLS, etc.).
· Deep understanding of Property and Knowledge graphs, and differences
· Pragmatic understanding of limitations and benefits related to using public ontologies, building custom ontologies, and purchasing commercial ontologies.
· Familiarity with ontology engineering practices and modeling tradeoffs. Working knowledge of ontology modeling tools (Protégé, TopBraid, etc.)
· Hands-on experience implementing and consuming OWL / RDFS / Turtle / SHACL. Familiarity in dealing with data conformity and ETL workflows in Graph ingestion
· Working understanding of the relationship AI/ML pipelining and development integration. This will enable the adoption and innovative use of Graph in the enterprise.
· Familiarity with utilization of rules engines and understanding of inference materialization in practice.
· Software engineering background in object oriented design principles and development such as Java/Scala/Python.
· Identify and implement solutions to meet business objectives and support emerging priorities. Work with Knowledge Solutions and Technology teams to develop solutions and test system functionality to ensure new products, enhancements, bug fixes and patches have correctly identified problems without introducing regression issues.
· Lead initial phases of the data migration planning effort.
· Work with business partners to implement and integrate systems and enhancements. Identify change management requirements; assist in the development of training materials and documentation.
· Proven knowledge and experience with Graph development, and testing methodologies as they relate to the business areas being supported.
· Success leading technical graph efforts and teams with medium to large business initiatives.
· Able to work independently with minimal direction and guidance from project lead and manager.
· Strong data process analysis and problem solving skills.
· Affinity for technical writing and presenting – ability to formally document requirements, reach agreements with others, and explain detailed requirements to others as needed.
· Hands-on experience with graph database and the desire to work in a high performing and faced-paced team.
· Hands on experience with the design, development, testing, and deployment of graph database solutions.
· Design and develop graph data models in accordance with leading practices for Evernorth use cases.
· Work with system owners and data engineers to identify and integrate with data sources used to hydrate the knowledge graph.
· Create and manage queries to pull insights from the knowledge graph.
· Optimize for high performance, efficiency, scalability, and stability of the database.
· Define the database architecture and development best practices.
Formal Education and/or Training:
· More than 5 years technical lead skills
· Strong ability to lead and work with others on cross-team projects
· Familiarity of graph and relational database concepts
· Fluency with graph query languages such as Gremlin, Cypher, SPARQL.
· Strong educational background in healthcare analytical discipline.
· Greater than 5 years relevant information systems graph and RDBMS related experience
· Demonstrated ability to lead program-level business analysis database projects, feasibility studies, competitive analysis and business cases; ability to mentor, coach and train business analysts.
· Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve issues. Experience with system development methodologies.
· Strong track record of delivery using Neo4j graph databases.
· Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively in both formal and informal contexts in a fashion tailored for the audience.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities; communicate with individuals at all levels of an organization