Load JDBC for MSSQL Server Not Working

Greetings,

Lots of churn out there re: how to make load.jdbc work, so I am looking for a definitive soup to nuts explanation.
This video Load Data from Relational DBs with JDBC and APOC (#5) - YouTube is unhelpful because it's Mac-centric and doesn't show how to use integratedSecurity=True instead of user & password which fail for me. I want to use integratedSecurity. And I do not want to use Desktop's ETL Tool which fails as well.

I am using the following:
Win10
java version 1.8.0_371
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_371-b11)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.371-b11, mixed mode)
Neo4j Desktop 1.5.7
SQL Server 19

Below shows what I'm doing, if anyone can explain what I'm doing wrong and what I should do instead, I would be very grateful. I'll go through step by step in hopes that this will help others in the future.

Step 1 - Download MS SQL Server JDBC Driver
If I go by this site for Load JDBC (RDBMS) - APOC Extended Documentation for downloading the MS SQL Server JDBC driver, then I would download the SQL_6.0 version. But there also exists a newer version found here Download - JDBC Driver for SQL Server | Microsoft Learn. This site says this 12.2 version is compatible with my SQL Server and Java versions.

I have chosen to download the newer version sqljdbc_12.2.0.0_enu.zip

Step 2 - Extract Driver and DLL
I extracted the files from sqljdbc_12.2 and among the files I see mssql-jdbc-12.2.0.jre8.jar and because I'm using Java version 1.8.0_371, I figure this is fine. Because I've also read about needing to place the accompanying mssql-jdbc_auth-12.2.0.x64.dll file somewhere, so I've grabbed it as well.

Step 3 - Place Files
There seems to be enough guidance from various sites/vids that say that one should put the driver .jar file in the plugins folder. So using the Desktop UI, I've put the file in the Plugins folder by selecting " ... > Open folder > Plugins".
Aside: Now the Neo4j JDBC documentation seems to be lacking in sharing where I should put the mssql-jdbc_auth-12.2.0.x64.dll file. Again, I'm using this 'auth.dll' because I've tried authenticating my query with user and password and it will not work, but that's a different issue, this topic is focused on using the 'auth.dll'.
So I'm not entirely sure where to put the mssql-jdbc_auth-12.2.0.x64.dll file, but some sources sql server - no sqljdbc_auth in java.library.path - Stack Overflow say I should put it in the Java\jre_Version\bin, so I have.

Step 4 - Run Queries
So I know I'm supposed to run this first...

Call apoc.load.driver("com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver")

and no problems.
Then I run the actual load.jdbc query, and again I want to use the 'auth.dll' so I can use integratedSecurity=True (because user and password don't work).

Call apoc.load.jdbc("jdbc:sqlserver://servername.s.ab.uni;integratedSecurity=True;databaseName=abc;","Select ...") Yield row
Return row

But it returns this error...

Failed to invoke procedure `apoc.load.jdbc`: Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Unable to load authentication DLL mssql-jdbc_auth-12.2.0.x64

It would appear that where I've put mssql-jdbc_auth-12.2.0.x64.dll is not working.
Where do I need to put this file? Or are there other gaps in what I've done.

Thank you for your help.

k