For my current project at ING the Netherlands, we are searching for new people!
Do you fit the following profile and are interested or want to know more details? Let me know!
Lead Engineer Neo4j
At the ING OnePAM team we are developing high throughput solutions that have to be available 24/7. We are looking for a Neo4j backend engineer. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team that is responsible for developing, maintaining and operating the systems it builds. You will be involved in the whole development lifecycle, from refining user stories until monitoring software in production.
As a Lead Neo4j Engineer, we expect you to:
- Have the capacities to oversee the bigger picture and build up both deepened business knowledge next to technological skills.
- Be eager to improve the product and therefore reaching out and presenting towards other stakeholders.
- Have natural leadership skills or discovers them on the job
- Collaborate with engineering leads and enterprise architects
- Align with other squads inside and outside the tribe
- Ensure our solutions are broadly supported
- Coach less experienced team members
- Keep team spirits high
- Picking up the ball when there are impediments during the sprint
- Be a sparring partner for PO on product vision and roadmap
- Experience with Neo4j (both operational and data modeling/querying aspects)
- Experience with Java and the JVM ecosystem
- Experience in streaming technologies (e.g. Kafka)
- Experience with Azure DevOps and Docker
- Experience in other (No-Sql) databases (e.g. DB2, Cassandra)
- Monitoring tooling (e.g. Graphite, Grafana, Elasticsearch, Logstash)
After the pandemic/working from home situation (current expectation quarter 4), we are going to work in a hybrid mode where we are working 50% from home, 50% from the office in Amsterdam.
Interested? Let me know!
Ron van Weverwijk