Issues with Bloom and Neo4j Desktop after upgrade

I'm running Neo4j Desktop, version 1.5.8, with a V5.7.0 database instance. I upgraded Bloom to V2.8.1 and now when I start Bloom (with an active database) I get the following error:

"We couldn't find an active graph in Neo4j Desktop. Please check that you have connected to a graph."

Any ideas? I have an active graph running in the browser but Bloom can't seem to find it and I don't see a way to point to it within Bloom.

Additional information--after a little experimentation it looks like Bloom opens just fine for the 4.x database but not for the V5.x in the Desktop. Is there a compatibility issue with Bloom and V5.x?

We have a new release that should fix this issue. If you run "Check for Updates" in Neo4j Desktop the problem should be resolved.

Let us know if the issue persists!

It was working fine for some days after the update. But the error is again showing up. I also tried with 4.x database, but the issue still persists.

Hello!

I'm having the same issue with a local DBSM.

When opening Bloom I get this:
''We couldn't find an active graph in Neo4j Desktop. Please check that you have connected to a graph.''

Any luck ?

I did manage to get things running under V5.7, but V5.9 seems much more stable for me using the Desktop.

Has anyone found a reliable solution to this problem, yet? I have tried re-loading Bloom couple of times. Its strange that this error shows up inconsistently. Does anyone have pointers for this fix?

I just gave it a try and it seems to be working okay for me at this time. I'm using Neo4j Desktop V1.5.9, a database that is V5.10.0, and Bloom V2.11.0 (just updated). So far no problems.

I am also facing the same problem on the latest versions of Neo4j Desktop (Enterprise Version 5) and Bloom respectively. I particularly notice connectivity issues when switching between multiple databases in the same DBMS.

We still have this problem on Neo4j desktop 1.5.9, Neo4j 5.17.0, Bloom 2.11.0.
We would sincerely appreciate any information regarding an estimated timeframe for a resolution. This will help us determine whether it is necessary to consider alternatives to Bloom.