Is there a relatively easy way to save circularly dependant node

I've got a class that is supposed to represent RDF data.

@Getter
@Setter
@Node("Resource")
@Builder(setterPrefix = "with")
public class ClassNodeVo
{
    @Id
    @GeneratedValue
    private Long id;

@DynamicLabels
    private List<String> classLabels;

private Map<String, Object> properties;

@Relationship(direction = INCOMING)
    private Map<String, List<ClassNodeVo>> neighbours;

private String relation;
    private String uri;
    private Long source;
}

RDF models that I want to save are densly connected, so often there are node that are circularly dependant.

For example (1) - linked -> (2). It's possible to create a relationship in the first place.
Let's add (1) <- linked-back - (2).
In my model I just have to add node (1) into 'neighbours' field of node (2) and save it.
Now circular dependency is created. If I would like to add another node (3) and connect it with either of these two and keep existing relationships it's impossible, beacuse I can't mapp neither (1) or (2). If would like to artificialy create node (1) and it happened to be connected to rest of some other graph I would have to recreate the graph on my own to not lose any relationship, I think that It would be the case, because I ran onto a bug (blame on me) that I used an object that had null-ed
neighbours (but in database it have neighbours) I saved it and it cut out all the previously persisted relationships.

Is there a way to solve my problem with use of SDN, I would love to avoid writing down plain Cypher queries.

@gerrit.meier

The first question that comes up in my head: How do you load the existing data?
SDN itself should fetch the whole reachable graph for one ClassNodeVo if you load it via Neo4jTemplate or repository.
There shouldn't be a null or empty map of relationships where it is not really empty.
There might be a solution already existing but I am yet unsure if this could be applied. That's why I am asking for the loading process first.