Importing CSV Data into Neo4j - Transform Strings to Lists Sandbox

Unlike a few other questions I've seen, the sandbox appears to start up just fine. However, when I attempt to run any queries, I get no results. For example, MATCH (n) RETURN n returns (no changes, no records).

I tried and I created the database at the step "Importing CSV files with the Neo4j Data Importer"
Did that step work for you?

I was able to successfully complete that step. I was under the impression that each lesson in the course would initiate the database to point required to complete it.

This should be the case. I will take a look and see why this hasn't happened for you.

Thanks. For help in your debugging, I'm running this in Safari 16.1.

The database must have just been in an inconsistent state and the challenge verification required some very specific conditions to be met. I have updated the verification to be less strict, so this shouldn't happen again.

I tried it again, but I still get no results.

I went back to the Importing CSV files with the Neo4j Data Importer step, cleared the DB and re-imported the models. Once I did this, I was able to successfully complete this step.

Have had a similarish problem in the Graph academy section, the importation works fine then nothing comes up once you explore. Has anyone else experienced this ?