How to store csv’s in a folder structure

Hi,

I have an ~10,000 .csv files in a folder in Windows [I can migrate it to Linux]

[1] They are all categorically arranged in a folder structure [like folder within folder within folder…5 levels of folder structure.
[2] There are EVER-RUNNING python scripts, which update these .csv files and may add new .csv files.
[3] I don’t want to import .csv files into neo4j MANUALLY.
[4] Is there any way neo4jcan source data from these .csv files [given the folder structure].
[5] last requirement would be, can it AUTO sync to latest .csv files. given the number of .csv files may grow in each folder and also each file may grow in size [python updating].
[6] the neo4j tool should be able to create folder within folder [nested folder] equivalent structure in its database and import *.csv's [recursively] from the windows/Linux folders. is that even possible.

Thanks

This does not look like a natural task for neo4j, even if it could do it. Do you use the Python driver to integrate your application with Neo4j? If so, have you considered using it to manage/read the spreadsheets and update neo4j via the driver?

yes, I am considering to write using python, however I wanted to check if the existing tools of neo4j can do it.