How to push data to oracle DB from Neo4j

Hello Team ,

I am looking for a Knowledge Manual / link which describes on how to push the Neo4j data from Neo4j to Oracle Data Base.

I am a beginner in neo4j and looking for the help regarding this .

Thanks a lot !!

Best Regards
Akshat

The same way as you would from Oracle to SQL Server. You can export/import CSV files, you can use ETL tools to transfer the data. You could load everything up into Apache Spark and transform and process that way, push data to a kafka topic and process messages that way. Possibilities are endless.

Hello Mike ,

Greetings!!

Thanks for showing interest in my query.

I am a beginner in a neo4j and I want to insert the neo4j data ( of Some Labels and its Properties ) into a Oracle DB. Any link or Knowledge Manual will be fine to me which guides on how to perform the above task so that I can go through it and try to implement in my scenario.
I hope my query is more clear to you.

Thanks Again !!

Best Regards
Akshat

Here's the link to the documentation on Import/Export Neo4j APOC Procedures User Guide

The simplest approach to start with is probably going to be CSVs. Use the export to csv procedure to output the results of your cypher query to disk. Then on Oracle import the CSV.

Once you get the hang of that you could try using an ETL tool like Pentaho to move data between systems.

Hello Mike ,

Greetings!!

Thanks again for sharing the links. I have gone through this link and able to do the below 2 points successfully.

1. Loaded the CSV data in a Neo4j. Label is also created having 8 properties.
  2. Exported the Neo4J data in a csv from the above label. This time CSV contains only 5 columns.
  3. Now I need to push this data into ORACLE DB table.
    Moreover , Data should be checked { whether the data pushing from csv is already available in DB table , if available then does not push it in Oracle Table } before inserting into Oracle DB from Neo4j. { Needs to be done }

With your help , I am able to complete above 2 points but 3rd point is out of my knowledge.

Pentaho tool we are not using in our organization. I hope it requires a license as well. So Pentaho option is greyed out for me.

Please suggest for 3rd point.

Best Regards
Akshat