How to create apoc.conf

My neo4j version is 5.12.0,community.I try to export the graph database as a csv file in triplet form,but when I enter a command < CALL apoc.export.csv.all('output.csv',{quotes:'none',useTypes:TRUE}) >,it tell me a error:
Failed to invoke procedure apoc.export.csv.all: Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Export to files not enabled, please set apoc.export.file.enabled=true in your apoc.conf.
Otherwise, if you are running in a cloud environment without filesystem access, use the {stream:true} config and null as a 'file' parameter to stream the export back to your client.
I try to find the solution,but it didn't work.I have seen the apoc document,it say
The apoc.conf file is not created automatically when installing the APOC plugin. Users have to create the file themselves.
I don't know how to create the file,and what config should be in the file.And when I install apoc,it is true that there are none file named"apoc.conf".
I need somebody help me as soon as possible,thank you.
**ADD:**I had created a conf format file in conf document.But it doesn't work.Neo4j also turned the error message.My enviroment is Windows.

Create a text file called apoc.conf and place apoc.export.file.enabled=true in it. Save it and place it in your database configuration folder. It is the folder that has very database’s neo4j.conf file. If you are using neo4j browser, then you can navigate to it be selecting configuration from the menu that pops up when you click one the ellipse symbol next to your database’s name.

Here are the paths to the conf folder.

1 Like