Help using v4 Neo4j.Driver.Simple in Powershell

I have some old Powershell scripts that use the v1.7 driver. I am trying to move them to v4 but cannot seem to get the synchronous classes.

When I call Session() I am hitting the the Async implementation instead of the synchronous, even though I have loaded the Simple DLL.

Error:
Cannot find an overload for "Session" and the argument count: "0".

OverloadDefinitions                                                                                                                                                                                
-------------------                                                                                                                                                                                
Neo4j.Driver.Internal.IInternalAsyncSession, Neo4j.Driver, Version=4.2.37.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null Session(System.Action[Neo4j.Driver.SessionConfigBuilder] action, bool reactive)  

Full sample code below:

param 
(
       [Parameter(Mandatory = $false)] [string] $boltUri = $env:BOLT_URI
     , [Parameter(Mandatory = $false)] [string] $username = $env:BOLT_USERNAME
     , [Parameter(Mandatory = $false)] [string] $password = $env:BOLT_PASSWORD
     , [Parameter(Mandatory = $false)] [string] $query = @"
MATCH (g) RETURN g LIMIT 5
"@

)

$basePath = "$env:LOCALAPPDATA\PackageManagement\NuGet\Packages"

#  Have to load assembly before you can reference it
#   https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsserver/en-US/dff8487f-69af-4b64-ab83-13d58a55c523/addtype-inheritance-loaderexceptions?forum=winserverpowershell
Add-Type -LiteralPath "$basePath\neo4j.Driver.4.2.0\lib\netstandard2.0\Neo4j.Driver.dll"
Add-Type -LiteralPath "$basePath\Neo4j.Driver.Simple.4.2.0\lib\netstandard2.0\Neo4j.Driver.Simple.dll" -ReferencedAssemblies "$basePath\neo4j.Driver.4.2.0\lib\netstandard2.0\Neo4j.Driver.dll"

$authToken = [Neo4j.Driver.AuthTokens]::Basic($username,$password)

if(!($dbDriver = [Neo4j.Driver.GraphDatabase]::Driver($boltUri,$authToken)))
{
    Write-Warning ("Could not establish session with {0}" -f $boltUri)
}

$session = $dbDriver.Session()

$r = $session.Run($query)  

$session = $null
$dbDriver = $null

Instead of this v1.7 syntax

$session = $dbDriver.Session()

use :

$session = [Neo4j.Driver.DriverExtensions]::Session($dbDriver)

@hkelley did you answer your own question?

If so, thanks for coming back and posting the solution! So often people forget to do that (myself included).