Our 1.7 release of GDS is now GA, and available on the download center, github, and desktop
The most exciting features in this release include:
- Introduced Link Prediction Pipelines to make it easier to define and calculate features, split your graph, and make predictions.
- Introduced support for exporting additional node properties, including strings, from the underlying database.
- Experimental support for querying the in-memory graph with Cypher
- New Algorithm: Approximate Maximum K-Cut
- To allow users better ability to handle multiple concurrent users, we’ve added a system monitoring procedure, gds.alpha.systemMonitor, to provide an overview of the system's workload and available resources.
Progress logging is now turned on by default and has been improved from our last release - use
If you want to learn more, check out our release blog: What’s New with Graph Data Science: GDS 1.7 Release - Neo4j Graph Database Platform