Error importing/previewing simple TriG file

Hi everyone,

I have a small TriG file (29 triples only) which I am trying to preview prior to import. We have installed the neosemantics plugin to our neo4j (docker install) and tried:

call n10s.rdf.preview.fetch( "file://home/odead/Documents/Source/AMBA/gkg-test.trig", "TriG" )

but get back:

Neo.ClientError.Procedure.ProcedureCallFailed

Failed to invoke procedure n10s.rdf.preview.fetch: Caused by: n10s.RDFImportException: Connection refused

If I try to use:

call n10s.rdf.import.fetch( "file://home/odead/Documents/Source/AMBA/gkg-test.trig", "TriG" )
the result is:

╒═════════════════╀═════════════╀═════════════╀══════════╀════════════════════╀═════════════════╕
β”‚terminationStatusβ”‚triplesLoadedβ”‚triplesParsedβ”‚namespacesβ”‚extraInfo β”‚callParams β”‚
β•žβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•ͺ═════════════β•ͺ═════════════β•ͺ══════════β•ͺ════════════════════β•ͺ═════════════════║
β”‚"KO" β”‚0 β”‚0 β”‚null β”‚"Connection refused"β”‚{singleTx: false}β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

Are we missing some dependencies or is there something wrong with the plugin?

Kind regards,
Damian O'Dea

We've resolved the issue we were having with the Connection refused; our Neo4j installation is a docker image and the file we were trying to preview/import was not visible from inside the image. The solution was to use a 'podman cp...' copy command to make the file visible inside the container!

1 Like