Error connecting to remote graph

Hi, I'm trying to establish connection with a remote graph, my configuration is:

fabric.database.name=ddb

fabric.graph.0.uri=neo4j://IP1:7687
fabric.graph.0.database=dbo1
fabric.graph.0.name=dbo1

fabric.graph.1.uri=neo4j://IP2:7687
fabric.graph.1.database=dbo2
fabric.graph.1.name=dbo2

and uncommented the line:
dbms.default_listen_address=0.0.0.0

but when i try to query any of the two nodes I receive the following error messege:

Neo.ClientError.Security.Unauthorized
The client is unauthorized due to authentication failure.

How can I successfully connect to the other nodes?

Hi I'm facing the same issue.

This is the error I'm getting: "The client is unauthorized due to authentication failure." when I'm trying to use a remote uri in the fabric neo4j.conf file.

Do you know how to allow access to remote neo4j instances running on different ec2 instances? I don't see a way to pass in any authentication parameters into the neo4j.conf file to allow fabric to connect to a remote neo4j instance.

I see this paragraph on https://neo4j.com/docs/operations-manual/current/fabric/configuration/#_credentials:

"Connections between the Fabric database and the Neo4j DBMSs hosting the data are created using the same credentials that are supplied in the client connection to the Fabric database. It is recommended to maintain a set of user credentials on all the Neo4j DBMSs; if required, a subset of credentials may be set for local access on the remote DBMSs."

Does the above mean that I need to have the same username and password for each neo4j instance?

When I set my neo4j instances to have the same password as the fabric neo4j ec2 instance, I get this new error:

````Database does not exist. Database name: 'db1'.`

Running:

neo4j@neo4j> :use fabricnw

neo4j@fabricnw> USE fabricnw.customerEU

MATCH (c:Customer)

WHERE c.customerID STARTS WITH 'A'

RETURN c.customerID AS name, c.country AS country

LIMIT 5;