US West Coast - Ideally Bay Area or SoCal
We're actively looking for a highly motivated and experienced CSM on the West Coast who's looking for an amazing opportunity to join Neo4j and help some of our largest enterprise customers achieve success!
Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are the primary post-sales point of contact for a licensed Neo4j customer. They are the customer advocate and internal liaison for their assigned accounts, aligning regularly with Sales, Renewals, Marketing, Product, Support, and Professional Services to meet the needs of their customers, consistent with the “Customer Success Mission” below. CSMs ensure risks are known well in advance, and proper remedial action is taken.
A CSM will be technical and well-positioned to advise their customers to optimize their usage of Neo4j, and will partner with a Customer Success Architect (CSA) when advanced technical questions, concerns, objections, or other needs arise. They are ultimately responsible for ensuring that the customer and Neo4j each derive maximum value from the relationship.
Customer Success Mission
“Know” our customers through consistent, deep engagement
Continually Improve customer experiences and outcomes
Effectively identify risk and mitigate churn
Identify revenue growth opportunities
- Act as primary post-sale point of contact for each assigned account, owning adoption and customer satisfaction for each Neo4j project within that account
- Establish, build and maintain a positive, trusted advisor relationship at all decision levels within assigned accounts
- Organize and lead new customer onboarding meetings and enablement, validating and identifying customer needs, skill levels, potential challenges, and key project timelines
- Provide timely enablement and advice on proper use of Neo4j and related products or platform elements, along with best practices for a smooth experience
- Lead outreach and nurture campaigns for assigned accounts, focusing on regular engagement and visibility into each project, and enabling customers to achieve maximum value from their investment in Neo4j
- Consistently focus on where customers can get more value out of Neo4j, and where there are opportunities to drive increased usage, leading to upsell and expansion
- Develop and maintain an intimate and updated understanding of the Neo4j product, features, roadmap, limitations, and best practices
- Team up with a Customer Success Architect when deep technical understanding and accurate assessment of the project is needed
- Identify and mitigate the risk of churn, working closely with Renewals and Sales teams
- Ensure high customer satisfaction and reference-ability
- Develop, implement and improve best practices and processes which can continually enhance Neo4j’s Customer Success Program
- Action survey feedback from customers, including NPS surveys, driving a close loop internal process to iteratively improve customers’ experience and the Neo4j product
- 3+ years of experience in a Customer Success Manager role in an early- to mid-stage XaaS product company, preferably in the big data, database, or analytics space.
- Prior hands-on experience in a technical customer-facing role, preferably in Sales Engineering, Customer Support or Professional Services in a product company
- Experience with technologically complex accounts and/or Enterprise market customers
- Strong customer-facing experience with exceptional relationship and trust-building skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and explain Neo4j software features and graph concepts to customers in a simple, succinct manner
- Demonstrated ability to understand business issues and processes and to articulate the business context of the Neo4j solution
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple accounts and work with various points of contact within each account including technical owners/users, business sponsors, executive sponsors, etc.
- A strategic, innovative thinker, with excellent interpersonal communications, written communication and presentation skills
- High level of initiative, energy, and ability to work well in a team environment, while also being comfortable working independently
- Bachelor's Degree Required or Equivalent Experience
- Working knowledge of Customer Success platforms, especially Gainsight, a plus
- Travel up to 30% (post-COVID)
Apply here: Neo4j - Customer Success Manager (West-Remote)