Couldn't install Neosemantics on Ubuntu desktop application

hi there, I'm currenlty a machine learning engineer at a health care company building some solutions with AI.
I was facing a problem that wants to improve with with nlp but found that i can give it a graph database as a knowledge base will improve my solution.
i have started to look for neo4j as it the most popular own.
i have installed the desktop appleimage version in Ubuntu and it sucks!
the speed is so bad and there is a lot of errors i can't even install the Neosemantics in it to continue reading a tutorial about it.
i then searched the web for alterantives and found tigergraph but it's a commercial one and people say that it's a lot speed now and start to read a discussions about that graph database are just a hype and nice..etc so i spent around 3 hourse reading here and there.
what i want to do is not to deploy it now.
all what i need is some focus and ease of use.
i just want to explore graph powered learning with NLP !!!!
I am reading two books now one is called

1. Building knowledge graphs
    and when i get into chapter 3 i can't continue the chyper code! where is the dataset ! there is no GitHub code or dataset i can follow up.
    i will not learn chyper with seeing these strange arrows!
    so i stopped reading this book for now.
    i started to learn about chyper on the neojs blogs and cloud instance on the movie db and things started to become clear now.
    then i wanted book to the main book which is taking about neojs and applications on healthcare and he download a HPO onotology to show how power neojs and graph knowledge for such cases which is 90% like the case i am trying to solve.
    i can't install the plugin and really need some help! Thanks in advance.