Unable to Load Sandbox

The sandbox does not respond to any of my inputs. I have switched browsers to Chrome and Safari, but the result is still the same.

Unfortunately im facing the same issue, due to which im not able to finish my exercises..

Is there an ad blocker, VPN, or Firewall that is blocking access?

If you open a Developer Console, you may see what is being blocked.

If you change anything on your end ( for example, disconnect from VPN), I suggest that you:

1. Sign out of GraphAcademy.

2. Clear cookies.

3. Sign back in to GraphAcademy and continue to course.

You must wait for the $neo4j to appear in the right panel before you can enter Cypher statements.

Elaine

Hi Elaine, I'm a brand new user. Having the same exact issue. Per our discussion in Discord so are a number of other users. Do you know if this particular issue ever got resolved? Thanks !

All that I can suggest are the troubleshooting tips we posted on the chat:

Some troubleshooting tips that might help:

1. In order for queries to work in the browser window to the right in GraphAcademy, the $neo4j prompt must appear. Sometimes it takes a couple of minutes to appear because the sandbox instance at sandbox.neo4j.com must be instantiated and connected to.

2. Make sure that you are not connected to a VPN or have any ad blockers.

3. The credentials you use for signing in to sandbox.neo4j.com and graphacademy.neo4j.com must be the same.

4. Sometimes signing out of GraphAcademy and then signing back in and continuing to the course does the trick.

5. In sandbox.neo4j.com you can view the connection details for the sandbox. If you are still not seeing the $neo4j prompt, you can try typing :server connect in the browser pane on the right and then entering the Bolt URI, user name of neo4j, and password to connect.

Here are the sandboxes for courses. Note that only one of each of these sandboxes can be active at any given time. That is, if multiple courses use the same sandbox, you get into problems with verification of your challenges.

Movies: Cypher Fundamentals

Blank: Importing CSV Data into Neo4j, Graph Data Science Fundamentals, Graph Data Modeling Fundamentals

Graph Data Science: Pathfinding with GDS

Recommendations: All other courses

Hi. It took me 2 times of clearing cookies, signing out the web, and restarting my PC in order to kick start the sandbox.

I used Chrome after all. Hope it helps.