Unable to connect to sandbox in GraphAcademy

Got the following error:

Could not perform discovery. No routing servers available. Known routing table: RoutingTable[database=default database, expirationTime=0, currentTime=1693253800048, routers=, readers=, writers=]

Tried signing into the sandbox then signing into the graph academy and it didnt resolve the issue.

Try deleting the sandbox and going back to the course.

Thanks for your reply - I just tried deleting the sandbox and going back to the course and sandbox on the course page still didn't load.

Also, each time I go to the sandbox, it asks me to agree to terms and where I work.

Im facing same issue from last 13 hrs. It was working allright and suddenly started showing below error.
"The connection may be blocked by your firewall or proxy server. Neo4j Browser communicates with your Sandbox through port 7687, so make sure your browser can communicate over this port."

I also see that message and have not changed any settings on my machine or network that would block access to port 7687

Still not working - also each time i sign into the sandbox I have to agree to terms of service - is that normal?

Hey @schwantes , did you manage to get this working in the end?

Hey @adam_cowley ,

Thanks for checking in - still not able to connect to the sandbox.

# error in browser
Could not perform discovery. No routing servers available. 
Known routing table: RoutingTable[database=default database, expirationTime=0, currentTime=1694448419176, routers=[], readers=[], writers=[]]

# error in the browser counsel
WebSocket connection to "wss://XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.neo4jsandbox.com:7687/" failed