Unable to connect server from Graphql Architect

Hi everyone, I wish you are fine!

I got this error when I infer schema from" Graphql Architect "

Neo4jError: Failed to connect to server. Please ensure that your database is listening on the correct host and port and that you have compatible encryption settings both on Neo4j server and driver. Note that the default encryption setting has changed in Neo4j 4.0. Caused by: connect ECONNREFUSED ::1:11003

at captureStacktrace (C:\Users\hp\.Neo4jDesktop\graphApps\grandstack\graphql-architect\dist\node_modules\neo4j-driver\lib\result.js:275:15)
at new Result (C:\Users\hp\.Neo4jDesktop\graphApps\grandstack\graphql-architect\dist\node_modules\neo4j-driver\lib\result.js:66:19)
at Session._run (C:\Users\hp\.Neo4jDesktop\graphApps\grandstack\graphql-architect\dist\node_modules\neo4j-driver\lib\session.js:172:14)
at Session.run (C:\Users\hp\.Neo4jDesktop\graphApps\grandstack\graphql-architect\dist\node_modules\neo4j-driver\lib\session.js:133:19)
at nodeTypeProperties (C:\Users\hp\.Neo4jDesktop\graphApps\grandstack\graphql-architect\dist\node_modules\neo4j-graphql-js\dist\neo4j-schema\Neo4jSchemaTree.js:89:24)
at withSession (C:\Users\hp\.Neo4jDesktop\graphApps\grandstack\graphql-architect\dist\node_modules\neo4j-graphql-js\dist\neo4j-schema\Neo4jSchemaTree.js:46:10)
at Neo4jSchemaTree.initialize (C:\Users\hp\.Neo4jDesktop\graphApps\grandstack\graphql-architect\dist\node_modules\neo4j-graphql-js\dist\neo4j-schema\Neo4jSchemaTree.js:106:39)
at inferSchema (C:\Users\hp\.Neo4jDesktop\graphApps\grandstack\graphql-architect\dist\node_modules\neo4j-graphql-js\dist\index.js:407:15)
at Object.handler (C:\Users\hp\.Neo4jDesktop\graphApps\grandstack\graphql-architect\dist\node_modules\grandstack\dist\commands\graphql\inferschema.js:87:25)
at Object.runCommand (C:\Users\hp\.Neo4jDesktop\graphApps\grandstack\graphql-architect\dist\node_modules\yargs\build\lib\command.js:196:48) {
code: 'ServiceUnavailable'
}

INFO :: Infer Schema Done

I have already use " neo4j desktop 1.3.4"

GraphQL Architect has been deprecated and replaced by the "Neo4j GraphQL Toolbox". You can learn more about Toolbox here: https://neo4j.com/docs/graphql-manual/current/toolbox/