I would like to connect Neo4j to PowerBI.
So I did the following steps following this link Release Version 1.0.0 · cskardon/Neo4jDataConnectorForPowerBi · GitHub
- Copy to your /Documents/Power BI Desktop/Custom Connectors folder (if you don't have that folder - create it!)
- Allow Power BI to see the connector
- Open Power BI Go to File -> Options and Settings -> Options Select 'Security' from the left hand side bar
- In the 'Data Extensions' section, select: (Not Recommended) Allow any extension to load without validation or warning Say OK
- Close and restart Power BI Press Get Data and choose Neo4j
At the end I have this:
And I finish with the following error:
Details: "We found extra characters at the end of JSON input."
Neo4j is well running with the good database locally.