Try to install neo4j community edition on ubuntu 16.04

I'm tring to install neo4j community edition on a machine with ubuntu 16.04, but I always get the errors below :

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree       
Reading state information... Done
You might want to run 'apt-get -f install' to correct these:
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
linux-image-generic : Depends: linux-image-4.4.0-184-generic but it is not going to be 
                                      installed or
                                linux-image-unsigned-4.4.0-184-generic but it is not going to 
                                      be installed
                      Recommends: thermald but it is not going to be installed
linux-modules-extra-4.4.0-184-generic : Depends: linux-image-4.4.0-184-generic but it is not 
                                                     going to be installed or
                                                 linux-image-unsigned-4.4.0-184-generic but 
                                                     it is not going to be installed
neo4j : Depends: daemon but it is not going to be installed
        Depends: openjdk-11-jre-headless but it is not installable or
                 java11-runtime-headless but it is not installable
        Depends: cypher-shell (>= 1.2) but it is not going to be installed
E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages (or specify a solution).

It seems a dependecies errors, so I tried to install each one of this package with sudo apt-get -f <package_name>, but I always get linux-image-4.4.0-184-generic but it is not going to be installed. How can I solve ?

Goodmorning,
Maybe there are two challenges here: dependencies and java version.

I found this concerning the dependency on the askUbuntu forum
Linux apt-get update I get "unmet dependency error" Ubuntu 16.04 - Ask Ubuntu.

You can try the commands in this forum. And after that you still get error about the java version hopefully you can install the needed java version and within Ubuntu change systemwide the default java version to the version needed by neo4j.

Yours Kindly Omer