There is no procedure with the name `apoc.periodic.iterate`

Version : Neo4j Enterprise 5.14.0 (using command line and Neo4j console to run)

I Run the following query but fail:

CALL apoc.periodic.iterate("CALL apoc.load.csv('file:///import/misdata(20231204).csv') YIELD map AS row RETURN row",
'CREATE(create:Create{
starttime:apoc.temporal.format(row.StartTime),createID:row.CreateBy})',{batchSize:10000, iterateList:true, parallel:true})

with error :

There is no procedure with the name apoc.periodic.iterate registered for this database instance. Please ensure you've spelled the procedure name correctly and that the procedure is properly deployed.

This is my plugins

This is my conf.

dbms.jvm.additional=-Dorg.neo4j.kernel.impl.index.schema.GenericNativeIndexPopulator.blockBasedPopulation=true

dbms.security.procedures.unrestricted=my.extensions.example,my.procedures.,apoc.

#dbms.security.procedures.allowlist=apoc.coll.,apoc.load.,gds.*

Question : How can I fit the problem to use apoc.periodic.iterate

Have you copied the apoc core jar file from labs to plugins? It should have a name like apoc-5.3.0.core.jar or something similar. The "apoc" file I don't think is enough to get access to the core apoc features. Given the list of procedures you have listed there, it looks like you only have the extended features.

Installation - APOC Extended Documentation (neo4j.com) --> this mirrors the above- the terminal (at least on windows) uses powershell commands to navigate