Location: Remote US or EST Timezone
Respondent is the world’s first marketplace for scheduling research interviews with any target audience, anywhere in the world. We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of conducting market research interviews with high-quality participants; that’s why more than 2,500 user experience researchers, marketers, product designers and other stakeholders at some of the best companies in the world - like Airbnb, IBM, Salesforce and many more - use Respondent every day.
What you'll do:
- Build scalable backend applications to support the growing needs of the business
- Grow and expand capabilities of our Neo4j cluster
- Work with both SQL and NoSQL databases and caching technologies like Redis.
- Scale our infrastructure and introduce technologies like Kubernetes and Docker
- Build complex matching systems
- Manage projects and collaborate with key stakeholders
- Improve and scale our Node.js applications
- Take full ownership and responsibility for building, shipping, and maintaining core features, end to end.
Who you are
- At least 5+ years experience managing production environments
- Experience with Neo4j is essential
- A BS degree in Computer Science or other related technical fields
- Production experience with Kubernetes and Docker (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud)
- Experience with Node.js applications - most of our stack
- Experience with any of the following languages: Python, C#, Java
- Excellent technical communication skills, the ability to elaborate complex technical concepts and collaborate effectively with fellow engineers