Relationships not appearing in Aura after csv import (Neo4j Data Importer) while following the "Building Knowledge Graphs A Practitioner's Guide" Chapter 4 instructions

Hi all! Newbie here.
I'm using Aura and the Neo4j Data Importer interfaces for this issue. I am also following the O'Reilly Building Knowledge Graphs A Practitioner's Guide compliments of neo4j. I am currently in Chapter 4 Loading Knowledge Graph Data. I get all the way through the import of the four CSVs (1/friends.csv 2/lives_in.csv 3/people.csv 4/places.csv). In fact, the Import report shows everything as green and successful.

However, when I log into my Aura database instance, the Relationships are completely missing (i.e., LIVES_IN and FRIENDS).

Here is a simple example of the csv contents and Cypher for FRIENDS Relationship
Here's an example of the FRIENDS relationship csv
:START_ID(Person),:END_ID(Person)
Here's the corresponding Person.csv
:ID(Person),name
23,Rosa
42,Karl
55,Fred

And here is the Cypher

UNWIND $relRecords AS relRecord
MATCH (source: `Person` { `:ID(Person)`: toInteger(trim(relRecord.`:START_ID(Person)`)) })
MATCH (target: `Person` { `:ID(Person)`: toInteger(trim(relRecord.`:END_ID(Person)`)) })
MERGE (source)-[r: `FRIEND`]->(target)
SET r.`:START_ID(Person)` = toInteger(trim(relRecord.`:START_ID(Person)`))
SET r.`:END_ID(Person)` = toInteger(trim(relRecord.`:END_ID(Person)`));

Does anyone know why the import did not create both the FRIEND and LIVES_IN relationships on the Aura side?

Is :ID(Person)the property name of the id field that was used when creating the Person nodes?

You should fix your imports to use simple property names.