Regarding Graph Academy - Link for Data Science Certification, and resources

Hi all. I have completed all course material and challenges for the data science track. I am interested in attempting the exam. I would appreciate your help with the following:

1- How can I access the link for starting the exam?
2- After I login, in the main page on top right side, I see the box for course overview. Below that there is a button labeled as "Pending result", and below it there is a Delete Certification in red color. How do I get rid of this?
3- I am also looking for extra material to help me for exam. Any suggestions?
Many thanks!

Hello @bita.banihashemi,

Welcome to the Neo4j Community!

You should unenroll from the exam and re-enroll. Then you will be able to start the exam.

Good luck!

Elaine

Hello,

Thank you for your response. Could you kindly advise what are the steps for unenrolling from the exam?

Best regards
Bita

If you scroll down on the page for the certification exam. You should see an unenroll button.

Thank you @elaine_rosenber . I have attached a snapshot of what I see in the page. Unfortunately, I do not see unenroll (I could be in the wrong page?) I tried this both in Chrome and Edge (I am using windows) and the screen looks the same.

From top menu, I clicked Neo4J certification. Then I got to a page to choose either of Neo4j Certified Professional or Data Science, I chose the latter. I get to the page I have attached. I do not see unenrol. When I click "Pending Result ..." nothing happens. When I click "delete certification" in red color, I get a message that this would erase all my progress. So I cancel as I have already achieved a number of course completion certifications.

Could you please let me know how to proceed?

I guess we changed the link.

Clicking the Delete Certification link will unenroll you from the certification exam so you can re-enroll.

It does not affect any certificates for training courses you completed.

Elaine

Thanks for letting me know.