Please keep the following things in mind:
- did you search for what you want to ask before posting?
- please use tags for additional info
- use a self-descriptive title
Please format code + Cypher statements with the code
</> icon, it's much easier to read.
Please provide the following information if you ran into a more serious issue:
- neo4j version, desktop version, browser version
- what kind of API / driver do you use
- screenshot of
EXPLAINwith boxes expanded (lower right corner)
- a sample of the data you want to import
- which plugins / extensions / procedures do you use
- neo4j.log and debug.log
please sir, help on how to use neo4j to reference aws s3 bucket for the purpose of querying.
I am designing a neo4j database for e-commerce for laptops, cables, and other accessories. i want to store these goods in amazon s3 bucket and link it to my website url (www.ettrading.com). People can visit the site to view these accessories. when they visit the site, the total number of visits can be qurried using neo4j code for customer analysis.
i therefore, need the neo4j programming code on how to reference these goods in AWS S3 bucket.