Not a valid Neo4j archive when laoding a file that I just dumped with neo4j-admin

I try to move data from one Ubuntu computer with my database to another. I use the command line according to this page

At the server I use
neo4j 3.5.14

At the recieving computer I use Desktop
neo4j-desktop-1.3.2-x86_64.AppImage

$ sudo neo4j-admin dump --database=graph.db --to=/home/xxxxxx/2020-10-17.dump

WARNING: Max 1024 open files allowed, minimum of 40000 recommended. See the Neo4j manual.
WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.neo4j.io.pagecache.impl.SingleFilePageSwapper (file:/usr/share/neo4j/lib/neo4j-io-3.5.14.jar) to field sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl.positionLock
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of org.neo4j.io.pagecache.impl.SingleFilePageSwapper
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
Done: 56 files, 33.17MiB processed.

Then moving the file to the other computer with scp

sudo .config/Neo4j\ Desktop/Application/neo4jDatabases/database-464f6106-8d07-4a07-9b6e-fd774ec0d1cf/installation-3.5.3/bin/neo4j-admin load --from=./2020-10-17.dump --database=Clone_of_productiondb --force
WARNING: Max 1024 open files allowed, minimum of 40000 recommended. See the Neo4j manual.
command failed: Not a valid Neo4j archive: 2020-10-17.dump

Hi, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling neo4j?

I installed neo4j at another computer and then I was able to load the file after adding this line to the configuration file neo4j.conf

dbms.allow_upgrade=true

since I had installed a newer version of neo4j than the one I did dump at.

However, I did never find out why I got the "Not a valid Neo4j arcive" but at the moment I do not need it to work.