Neo4j User Community Lead

Description: "We are looking for someone who is able to further the growth of our community and the involvement of its members."

Requirements:

• Love communities and understands the value of what it means to be part of one
  • Be driven to help others be successful and is curious about what motivates them
  • Understands marketing and community building
  • Have experience of seeing the bigger picture, long term thinking and planning for the future
  • Know that only a diverse group of people forms a great community that is inclusive and welcoming
  • Have successfully grown and run larger, engaged (tech) communities
  • Have a interest in software technologies and data
  • Understand the importance of stakeholder involvement, management and engagement
  • Be comfortable with working with metrics, baselining initiatives and measuring progress, taking a data-driven approach to problem solving
  • Have track record with planning and overseeing programs and initiatives
  • Be able to build and manage a team of engaged professionals
  • Be comfortable working remotely and collaborate across time zones and cultures

See the listing for more: https://jobs.lever.co/neo4j/db857a29-7b54-4e98-bc41-46979907fa54

Contact Information: Please see the listing on Lever.

1 Like

Possibly the best job ever. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@abk is it your actual position? It sounds like that.

I'm really curious about it, I think I will even apply for it.

1 Like

There would be a lot in common with my current role. This lead position would be very strategic and growth oriented, as we build up a strong team with expanded focus and responsibilities.

It's a great opportunity with high expectations that is, I think, perfectly set up for success.

-ABK