Neo4j ETL tool (data import error)

when i tried to import data from RDBMS to graph database with the help of ETL tool at the end,i get this type of error

java -cp "C:\Users\ADMIN.Neo4jDesktop\graphApps_global\neo4j-etl-ui/dist/neo4j-etl.jar" org.neo4j.etl.NeoIntegrationCli export --mapping-file "C:\Users\ADMIN\AppData\Local\Temp/mysql_testdb_testdb_mapping.json" --rdbms:password "" --rdbms:user "root" --rdbms:url "jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/testdb?autoReconnect=true&useSSL=false&useCursorFetch=true&allowPublicKeyRetrieval=true" --options-file "C:\Users\ADMIN\AppData\Local\Temp/import-tool-options.json" --using "cypher:fromSQL" --unwind-batch-size 1000 --tx-batch-size 10000 --neo4j:database-name ecomm --neo4j:url "bolt://localhost:7687" --neo4j:user "neo4j" --neo4j:password "123"

• Illegal command (NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "java.lang.Boolean.booleanValue()" because "this.debug" is null)

can anyone have any suggestion to resolve this issue?

It looks like it is trying to convert an attribute 'debug' to a boolean value, but the value is missing (null). Is this a column in your mysql database?

no there is no column name "debug" in my database.