I'm sure you've seen it elsewhere but I wanted to make sure to cover it here too.
Neo4j 4.1 has been released on June 23rd.
It has a number of cool features and improvements, I'll share the relevant links below.
Our engineers recorded short videos about the different features
- APOC bundled from 4.1.1 (in /labs folder)
- proper subqueries
- extensions to role management (db, transaction, index privileges)
- improvements to management commands
- database router for automatic re-routing of statements
- python driver (4.0) and go driver (1.8) updates
- pipelined runtime improvements and control of replanning
- improvements for fulltext-indexes
I did a whirlwind session on twitch.tv/neo4j_ (follow us there!)
We collected most of the links in the new "Neo4j Database" section of the developer guides.
If you want to dig more into the details, check out the release notes and detailed changelog.
PS: Sorry for the delay in posting here.