It is also available within Neo4j Desktop from version 1.2.4.
An appropriate APOC version was also released today
Release Date: 15 January 2020
We are proud to announce the general availability of our Neo4j Database – Neo4j Enterprise Edition 4.0. Neo4j 4.0 is the core technology of the Neo4j Graph Platform.
This release is generally available and ready for production.
- Multiple databases available at runtime in standalone and Causal Cluster installations
- Internal metadata repository “system” database, available in standalone and in Causal Cluster
- Schema-based security and Role Based Access Control
- Role and user management capabilities
- Cypher administration commands
- Sharding and federated access to databases with Neo4j Fabric
- Bolt protocol with keepalive signal
- New index population algorithm for the native index provider
- Transaction log folders to easily distribute I/O workload on multiple devices
- Memory constrain control for transactions
- A new neo4j:// scheme including bolt and routing protocol, available in all editions and installations
- A new, experimental version of Spring Data Neo4j based on reactive drivers (SDN/RX).
The documentation is available here.
Available Linux Repositories
Upgrading to Neo4j EE 4.0
In order to migrate from Neo4j 3.5 to Neo4j 4.0, follow the migration guide available here.
Please ask questions in the appropriate channels as posts here will send emails to everyone.