Joe Depeau - London-based Sales Engineer

Hello! My name is Joe Depeau, and I'm a Senior Pre-sales Consultant for Neo4j based out of our office in London, UK. I've been with Neo4j since September 2017 - before that my career wound through various hands-on technical, enterprise architecture, and consulting roles. I'm originally from the US (Connecticut via NYC), so don't be surprised if we ever speak or meet and you realise I don't have a British accent!

I really enjoy putting the Neo4j graph database and platform tools to work solving all sorts of business problems, and seeing the value that graph database technology can bring to our customers and community. Graphs Are Everywhere!!

4 Likes

Hi joe
Watched your latest video about money laundering and neo4j as supporting tool; very interesting is the data model including attributes also available
Best rgds
Arthur

Glad you found the video interesting! I'm afraid the data set was shared with me and I'm not in a position to be able to redistribute or publish it.

hi joe
thanks for your reaction; was not looking for the data but only the model

rgds

Oh, sorry - I misunderstood!

Here's a snapshot of the meta model :

Here's some more detail, which will provide the properties for each relationship and node label. It was a convoluted process getting this to a PNG to post here, if you need the CSV of this let me know.

Hi Joe

Thanks for your reaction if you can sent me the csv highly appreciated

Rgds

Arthur

1 Like

Hi Joe
That is exuctly were i was looking for

Super! Thanks

Rgds

Arthur

Hi Joe,

My name is Ricardo Legorreta. I’m a developer located in Mexico City. We’ve experience using Neo4j since two years, we developed a IAM (Identity Access Manager) micro.service using Noe4j backend and Vaadin (Kotlin) front end with D3.js. This all experience we have.

Our customers are in the Financial sector so were have watched your excellent videos (e.g, fraud detection). But now I´ve a different question:

We recently started with a new Customer that is dedicated in “ Valuation of Mutual and Pension Funds”. This Customer receives daily portfolio form many Funds, valuate them and checks that everything is ok and calculates its Funds and print all regulatory reports. We plan to build a new system from its old legacy one. Our problem is “How to model all financial instruments? These financial instrument are from simple ones like CDs, stocks to a complicated ones like derivates, futures, etc.

In few word: Do you have some experience or previous projects using Neo4j that model all different types of finantial instruments in order to valuate different portfolios from different Mutual or Pension Funds?