For Money laundering, I need some practical examples and getting some results with public datasets

1. For Money laundering, I need some practical examples and getting some results with public datasets. Can anyone please help with the same? Any guides/procedure documents?
  2. How to setup neo4j? Please share the installation guide for the same. Any videos?
  3. How to setup money laundering API's in neo4j? Any guides/procedure documents for the same?
  4. Is that any public dataset are available to test the money laundering use case for a bank? If yes, then please provide the same.

The requirement is : I need to execute one or two cases ( which could be common cases) as a beginner's point for money laundering using neo4j and I require the necessary videos/documents/procedure steps/installation documents etc for the same.
Please help

this is similar to Can graph database neo4j be used for money laundering detection ? ring detect whereby numerous documents were provided. Upon reading said documents is there not sufficient detail to get started. ?