Is it possible to have AuraDB as a managed service on Azure?

The organisation that I am currently helping has MS Azure for the platform provider. We're developing an application for which we chose Neo4j (I've got several years of experience with Neo4j for various applications), but the problem is that with MS Azure you can only have Neo4j on the Bring-Your-Own-License scheme.
Is it possible to have it on MS Azure with by-hour pay as a service?
Otherwise we seem to be forced to use Cosmos DB :frowning:
Thank you in advance.

Uh, so it is even more expensive than 64k a year :) The cheapest option is 70k/year
But the thing is if you buy "AuraDB Professional" (available through GCP), then you can start at $0.09/hour for the smallest one, and for the one that makes sense in production - $0.72/hour.
Probably 70k sounds competitive for some really big enterprises, but for most mid-size projects/companies 70k a year isn't even nearly competitive.

Hi - we have recently launched a direct integration with Azure via the Neo4j Aura Console. You can PAYG with your own credit card and host in a variety of global regions.

Usage reporting/billing via marketplaces are a high priority on our near term roadmap for AuraDB Professional. As you mentioned, we already provide this via GCP and Azure is planned in H2 2023.

Could you please share your experience on how that could work with organisations? To my knowledge organisations sign their varience of agreements with service suppliers, but since I am not part of that business - I can't tell for sure. What's your experience of managing B2B deals?

And another question - could you please tell me where I could read more about that integration with Azure?
Thank you in advance!

If the organisation you are working with has committed spend with Azure, the future Neo4j Azure marketplace integration would report usage to the Azure portal and burn down the commitment using the organisation's payment method linked with Azure.

Right now, we have the ability for users to sign-up directly on the Aura portal and create an instance which is hosted in an Azure region (which would allow organisations to take advantage of latency and potential ingress/egress savings) - however, this is not tied to the user's account in Azure. More detail on this will be released in the next few weeks - it's a new launch.