Import using cypher- what's wrong here?

Hi, I wonder why The result is wrong.
I did redo all challenges for this mission(Import using cypher) But The error message repeatedly. T^T

Still having the same troubles as those above--even after running the solution code, I am told that I've failed.

I also tried the beta, and was blocked from proceeding by a database-related window.

I have now spent 3 days on this single problem. I'd love a little help.

@vang37

just delete the existing database. Create a new blank database on sandbox then start with setting the constraints and other loading the csv steps.
Worked for me. :+1::+1::+1:

The course has been fixed so that the imports should verify.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
There is one piece of remaining code that will not compile. We will fix this in the next deploy tomorrow, but if you run this code to load the User ratings in the last Challenge of the course, the correct code is:

:auto USING PERIODIC COMMIT
LOAD CSV WITH HEADERS
FROM 'https://data.neo4j.com/importing/2-ratingData.csv'
AS row
MATCH (m:Movie {movieId: toInteger(row.movieId)})
MERGE (u:User {userId: toInteger(row.userId)})
ON CREATE SET u.name = row.name
MERGE (u)-[r:RATED]->(m)
ON CREATE SET r.rating = toInteger(row.rating),
r.timestamp = toInteger(row.timestamp)

Hello. I'm at a loss at the last step of the CSV Importing course. I've read the previous comments and managed to get the following results:

For

CALL apoc.meta.stats() Yield labelCount, relTypeCount, propertyKeyCount, nodeCount, relCount
WITH labelCount, relTypeCount, propertyKeyCount, nodeCount, relCount
RETURN labelCount, relTypeCount ,propertyKeyCount ,nodeCount ,relCount, labelCount + relTypeCount + propertyKeyCount + nodeCount + relCount AS total

The check at the end of the course still says it's invalid. I tried to create a new sandbox and run everything again and still failure. As a last try, I ran the code provided in the Solution by the GraphAcademy and the check still fails... So I'm really not sure what's the problem anymore and how I could finish my course.

@elaine_rosenber you guys are awesome. I did not expect a reply this soon but with this I could finish my course. Very much appreciated!

What I would suggest is to separate the DETACH DELETE commands by node types. If the MATCH (n) DETACH DELETE n is run after someone imported most of the data but messed up somewhere then after some runtime it will throw a memory error.

What I did in my many attempts of the last challenge:

MATCH (g:Genre) DETACH DELETE g;

MATCH (u:User) DETACH DELETE u;

MATCH (p:Person) DETACH DELETE p;

MATCH (m:Movie) DETACH DELETE m;

Maybe it's an overkill but I could clean up my DB without problems with this.

Anyway, thank you for your swiftness and I'm onto my Intermediate Cypher Queries course! :slightly_smiling_face:

Good suggestion @Ladislav !