How to reset the database for a challenge?

I am currently facing an issues in Intermediate Cypher Queries. I have delete all the nodes in a challenge (Eliminating Duplicates) now unable to complete the challenge. Can anyone help me with that.

Hello @soni97divaker ,

Welcome to the Neo4j Community.

If you have deleted nodes in the graph, I suggest that you terminate the sandbox. Go to sandbox.neo4j.com where you will see the recommendations sandbox. If you click the right-most arrow, you will see the option under Actions to terminate the sandbox.

Then refresh the Challenge page in the course. It will recreate the recommendations sandbox for you. It may take a minute or so until you see the $neo4j prompt.

Elaine

Hi @elaine_rosenber,
Thank you for your quick response, now I am able to perform queries.

You can delete the sandbox instance and a new one will be created next time you enter the class

‘Create or replace <databas_name>’. The database name is show in the browser’s prompt. It is probably ‘neo4j’.

This is a solution if you're really stuck. You shouldn't need to do this though as loading or refreshing the lesson should reset the database to the correct state to perform the task. If it doesn't, then there's something wrong at our and that needs fixing