How to connect remote sandbox after local expires

after a week of being sick i have one challenge left to do for my certificate and i cannot because my sandbox expired.

Hey @tlbowman, welcome to the Neo4j community! Don't worry, the challenges are mostly self-contained so you should be able to pick up where you left off. Which challenge do you need to complete? If you have any trouble, let me know and I will see what I can do for you.

Cypher Indexes and Constraints

Which lesson/challenge in that course are you working towards? Using query hints?

my only option was to unenroll the course and redo the entire thing. i was on the last challenge. and couldn't get it to work so i have to do it all over. now it wont let me start a new version. super frustrated

It looks like you have been affected by some issues we're having with our internal APIs today. You shouldn't have needed to unenrol and start again. If you like, I can restore your progress to the previous level so you can try again once the issue has been resolved.

The short-term workaround while we resolve the issue would be to sign into Neo4j Sandbox using the same credentials, create a Recommendations sandbox and then click the Enroll now button again.

You can create the Sandbox here: Home - Neo4j Sandbox