Hide Relationship Label in Bloom

Hi,
I have a graph with a single node type and single relationship type. I am setting the size and color of the nodes ia rule based styling and that is fine. The relationships I can adjust similarly, but I would like to hide the label since id adds no value in the visualization and as the density increases, you start to lose information because of the clutter,
Is it possible to turn off/hide the relationship label?
Andy

1 Like

Seems like an obvious request. Sad to see no response after 9 months.

@sebastian.wictorin WDYT about this UI improvement for Bloom?

-ABK

Hi all.
This is not possible now. We are looking into ways to form categories for relationship types, in the same way you can form them for labels. This means that you would be able to specify caption and exclude properties in a similar way to node categories.

Ps. thanks for the great feedback, and sorry for the late reply. We have implemented canny.io as an attempt to help us manage and silo incoming requests and general questions. You can expect a fast reply by posting here: https://neo4j-bloom.canny.io/

Best,
Sebastian

1 Like

You can access product related canny.io pages from each of our products under the :question: Help & Learn sidebar drawer.

Hi,

I added some feature request into the system. It does seem like a very lonely place though.

Andy