Having issues loading .dump file after upgrading to 4.2.4

Hello,

I am working on an earth science database project called Throughput that uses Neo4j as its main database. My team had been passing around copies for people to explore, test, and use locally by distributing a database .dump file that could be loaded in. The cypher command we had been using was:

bin/neo4j-admin load --from=data/backups/<filename>.dump --database=neo4j --force

On Neo4j version 4.1.3, this command worked and the snapshot was loaded in. However, we wanted to make use of the most recent version of the Graph Data Science Library, so I upgraded my Neo4j version to 4.2.4. The above command now only results in this error message:

Invalid input 'b': expected <init> (line 1, column 1 (offset: 0))
"bin/neo4j-admin load --from=data/backups/<filename>.dump --database=neo4j --force"
 ^

I admit I'm pretty lost on why the command worked in 4.1.3 but not in 4.2.4. Any help would be appreciated. If it's important, I have the APOC plugin and the GDSL plugin installed. If there are more efficient ways to share the database for local use and testing than distributing around a .dump file, that would also be handy to know.

It's seems that it's not related to the command itself but the location of it when you execute it in your terminal. We would need to have more information about the way you type your command in the terminal.

Yes, I was entering it in the wrong place accidentally. Whoops!